Scientific and Teaching Carrier
• 09/2016-till now: Full Professor of Environmental Science and Technology at UNESCO-IHE (Delft, The Netherlands) and Head of the Chair Group Pollution Prevention and Resource Recovery.
• 09/2005-08/2016: Associate Professor in
Biogeochemistry at Université Paris-Est (France). Teaching
activities (200 h per year) in Environmental Microbiology, Environmental Chemistry,
Biological wastewater treatment technologies, Biogeochemistry, Chemistry at the
interfaces, anaerobic digestion processes at BSc and MSc level.
• 11/2004-09/2005: Assistant Professor at Université de Limoges (France) (96h): Teaching
activities in Aquatic Microbiology, Aquatic Ecotoxicology, Water
Analysis, Application of anaerobic digestion technology.
• 11/2002-10/2004: Post-doctoral researcher at
the University of Wageningen (the Netherlands): Optimization of
anaerobic granular sludge reactors: Speciation, Bioavailability and
Dosing strategies of trace metals. Marie Curie Postdoctoral Individual
Fellowship. Project leader Dr. Ir. Piet Lens (Piet.Lens@wur.nl)
• 2003/2004: Practicals in Aquatic Microbiology (2×40h) University of Limoges (France).
• 2002/2003: Practicals in Aquatic Microbiology (2×40h) University of Limoges (France).
• 10/1999-10-2002: PhD student at the University of
Limoges (France) under the guidance of Prof. Michel Baudu (GRESE)
Back to Home page